Just recently we installed Kimbri's new 'big girl' car seat in our car. We have the other car seat base still installed because we occasionally use it still. Ever since we got it out of the box when it arrived in the mail Kimbri has absolutely loved it! She is obsessed with climbing in and out of things so the car seat occupied her for quite a while. She climbed into it, would turn around and sit down in it, and then climb back out again and then repeat all those steps! She would get so tickled at herself while doing it and I would just give her a big smile and giggle with her.
Anyway, every time that I drive now I can't help but glancing back through the rear-view mirror and looking at my sweet little girl. She's growing up so fast. I wish I could freeze time for a while! She just seems so grown up sitting upright in a front-facing car seat. She loves to look out the windows as we are driving and just observe the world. She sits there and looks at books while we're driving places. I look back at her and she has her fingers in her mouth, feeling her four bottom teeth, discovering new things everyday. She looks back at me in the mirror and our eyes lock together and it just makes me smile so big! She is my little angel and I can't imagine my life without her! I love you, Kimbri!
No comments:
Post a Comment