Garrett turned 3 months old yesterday! I feel like I say this all the time but it sure seems like time flies. He is growing so fast and I feel like he's changing and getting more grown up every day!
- He loves to be held facing outward.
- His smiles melt my heart!
- The newest trick of his is laughing. I love to hear him laugh. Today I was tickling him on his belly and sides and he was laughing so hard! And it just made me so happy.
- We weighed him today and he is already 14 lbs 8 oz! He's a big, chubby, squishy, handsome guy. I love those chubby rolly legs of his! And of course his chubby cheeks. I have to use the word chubby a lot when talking about Garrett. Haha :)
- He is wearing 3-6 month clothes right now and we are moving up to size 2 diapers. We need to be able to get the diaper around his fat bum and thighs!
- Garrett does NOT like tummy time very much. He seems to enjoy it only a tiny bit more if I prop him up on a pillow. He's like Kimbri when she was a baby... she didn't enjoy tummy time either.
- He has been sleeping pretty good. Just within the past week he has seemed to get a schedule down, so hopefully it sticks! He goes to sleep around 9 ish, wakes up around 3am and again around 6:30 or 7am. It's not always exactly those times but he usually does one pretty long stretch of sleep and then another shorter stretch before waking up again to eat. Hopefully he keeps up with this schedule... and hopefully his sleeping stretches start getting even longer and longer!!
Garrett was pulling some cute faces earlier so I whipped out the camera:
No comments:
Post a Comment