I am SO happy to be married to my best friend for eternity!
He is most definitely my better half and is the most amazing father and husband a girl could ask for.
I've been looking through and reminiscing about our wedding day, so here are some photos from that wonderful, perfect day:
We tried and tried to find a babysitter so that we could go out on a little anniversary date... but we failed. We called about 7 or 8 different girls from the ward but since our anniversary was also on a holiday, everybody had family plans. So hopefully we'll get to go out sometime this weekend!
Here are the beautiful flowers that Rick surprised me with on our anniversary. They are beautiful and they smell so good!
| Kimbri is a little jealous of my flowers. She points to them and says, "Kimbri, flowers", haha! |
And also, Rick let me sleep in!!! It felt super amazing. After I finally woke up (at 10 am - I can't believe I slept that long!) Rick went down for a nap while I took a turn watching the kids :) Sleep is precious when you have kids! Haha!
It has been the best 3 years of my life and I can't wait for an eternity with my incredible husband!
I love you Rick!






No comments:
Post a Comment