We have almost lived in Arizona for a year now, come June. But this is our first April in AZ! And I can't believe how hot it is already! Water has become our favorite thing to play with. And popsicles are a favorite treat around our house and probably will continue to be all summer long, until it finally cools off in October or November. Here are some pictures of the kids playing with or in or around water that I've taken the past couple weeks:
 |
| Pearl & Kimbri |
 |
| I can't even say how much Garrett LOVES popsicles! |
 |
| Popsicle juice running all the way down is belly! |
 |
| Don't worry, this is just RED popsicle juice :) |
Bath time is also a huge hit at our house! I sometimes fill up the tub extra deep and let Kimbri pretend like it's a pool. Pretty sure she could spend all day in the tub if I let her! That girl loves water.
No comments:
Post a Comment