Here are a few of Kimbri's preschool projects from throughout the year. I tried to be good and remember to take pictures of all her preschool artwork, and I'm sure I forgot to take pictures of some of them, but here is what I do have to help her remember some of her year of preschool.
![]() |
| Going on a bear hunt map (top right) |
![]() |
| Peter Piper Pizza field trip- in the kitchen learning how they make pizzas! Then they got to make their own little personal size pizza :) |
![]() |
| Kimbri's "All About Me" poster for when she was the star of the week at preschool. |
![]() |
| Not a preschool thing but Kimbri loves playing with these shapes and makes really cool designs all by herself! |
![]() |
| Kimbri's preschool Easter egg hunt. |










No comments:
Post a Comment