Saturday, June 18, 2016

Discovery Gateway Children's Museum

I love childrens museums. Does that make me a chid? Probably. They are seriously so awesome! And the kids literally spend hours here, and then I still have to pry them away. The Discovery Gateway Children's Museum did not disappoint! It was wonderful!




Garrett especially loved the construction zone.






Brenna will just sit there with a whole bunch of
balls around her. It is one of her favorite spots
in the museum!




Kimbri loves "Miss Geri's House" and everything
in it. How cute is this little mini piano?!






Garrett is obsessed with this yellow and blue submarine. If
someone else is playing with it, he sits there and waits and
waits for a turn with it. Like I said, obsessed. One time he played
with it for 45 minutes.... 

Baby Brenna playing in the baby area :)

Gathering all the carrots!

The helicopter is another huge hit! Such a fun place!



No comments:

Post a Comment