My aunt, Dana and her family was in town and wanted to visit Temple Square. Rick had to study, of course, so I decided I'd drive up separately and take the kids on a little adventure. We all walked around the main temple grounds area, including going up the really tall church office building (yikes! it was scary) and then went and had lunch at the Lion House. We also toured the Beehive Home. We walked by the fountains and at that point everyone was going to go see the movie in the Legacy Theater. Doing that with kids didn't sound too easy so we took off to the children's museum for the second part of the day, since we were up in SLC anyway, and hung out for a while before heading back to Mapleton. I think the kids had a fun day and it was great to visit temple square with them.
![]() |
| Going to the top of this building almost made me pee my pants, haha. Even thought there was super tall, thick, glass, it was still terrifying. |















No comments:
Post a Comment