Monday, August 8, 2016

Rick Takes Boards!

On August 8, Rick took some more board exams. Last year was Step 1 and this year was Step 2. Me and the kids decided we should go up and decorate his car and surprise him with donuts since he loves them so much! Each of the kids drew on one of the windows and thought it was so awesome that I was letting them draw on the car, haha. I had to really make sure they realized that they were special markers, made for windows only, and that they couldn't draw on the walls or other things around the house :) Also, when I went to get balloons from the store, I originally got 3 but 2 of them got away from me and flew away. So sad! But I guess that's what happens when you are trying to load balloons and 3 kids into a car... plus it was really windy! Anyway, I am so proud of Rick and all the hard work and studying he has put into getting ready for boards. It has been so far from easy but he has done it without complaint and is working so hard for our little family. 









No comments:

Post a Comment