Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Eve

Since I got so behind on blogging, and I am now writing this Christmas Eve 2016 post in July of 2017, I can't remember exactly all that we did that Christmas Eve. I know we went and visited the Stone's in Salem and then went back to Mapleton to do the Tommy Right and Tommy Left game with the Haycock side. I remember, thanks to the picture, that Garrett was extremely excited about the silly putty he got from the game. But other than that my memory is failing me at the moment. 

What I do remember is that it was really fun putting the kids down to bed on Christmas Eve because they were so anxious for Christmas to be there. The kids are at such fun and magical ages when it comes to holidays, Christmas especially. 





Brenna with Grandpa Haycock

Rick setting up Garrett's tent from "Santa"

Struggling much? Haha :)

Garrett's loot from Santa.



Brenna's Santa gifts.

Kimbri's stuff from Santa.


We bought some Lincoln Logs at a garage sale and some more
at a thrift store for super cheap. I soaked them all in the tub
in soapy water to clean them. I loved these as a kid and I hope
the love them too!



Santa sneaking some cookies and carrots, ha!






No comments:

Post a Comment