Friday, July 13, 2012

More Graduation Photos...

My dad emailed me these photos that he had taken at my graduation. I wasn't able to get many on my camera since I was in a lot of the pictures and Rick was watching Kimbri. So thanks dad for documenting this day for me!!

Here are some Mommy/Daughter photos. Wow. I never thought that I would be graduating from BYU with a baby! But it happened and I'm sooooo glad that it did. Kimbri is such a joy in my life and I love her so so so much! She has such a happy little personality and I just can't imagine my life without my little miss Kimbri. 




And also, I don't think it would've been possible for me to graduate without all the wonderful people in my life that helped me! Since Kimbri was born 3 weeks early she was born during summer term. Both Rick and I were taking a full set of classes and working. My teachers were really kind and were willing to work with me. Rick woke up with me in the middle of the night, multiple times a night to help me feed Kimbri (she struggled with nursing for two weeks before she got the hang of it). My parents and in-laws babysat for us on days that my class and work scheduled overlapped with Rick's. My amazing cousin, Janelle, babysat Kimbri outside my biology class in the hallway twice a week so that I could attend class and so so so many more people helped me get through that semester!

So in other words, I wouldn't have graduated without all of the wonderful people in my life. Thank you to every one of you :)


Alina, Landon, Janelle

Me and my one and only sister, Olivia
My incredible and greatly supportive
parents. I love you guys!


Family photo :)

Rick and Kimbri watching me graduate.


Kimbri kept trying to grab the flowers.


Me with all my brothers! It was awesome
to have all of them there! Thanks guys!

My family

Rick's family

My amazing in-laws, Mike & Sundee Stone

Kimbri & Bevan (Megan & Lincoln's baby)



I'm pretty sure I already wrote about the rest of the graduation festivities in a previous post with some other graduation photos so I won't go into detail here but it was such a fun week filled with so much family and friends! 
look forward to next April when Rick and my cousin, Catherine, will both graduate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment