Recently our grass has been needing a haircut and when we got home from camping we decided that it really really needed to be mowed. The only problem? Well, the lawn mower has been out of gas for quite some time and we keep forgetting to buy more. So, last night Kimbri and I sat on the front lawn while Rick mowed the lawn the old fashioned way with an old lawn mower that he found in the back shed that I guess belongs to our landlords. Haha.
Anyway, Kimbri and I enjoyed him watching him mow such a thick, grassy, tall lawn. He had to go over it multiple times for it to actually cut.
See how excited Kimbri is about the whole thing?!
Well, we sure are grateful to you, Rick, for mowing our lawn...
even if it does mean mowing it with an old mower!
For watering and mowing the lawn and just keeping up with the yard in general we get $100 off our rent during the summer months so that is a huge blessing. We love where we live and are grateful to be able to live here. We'll probably be living here for another year - maybe a little more or a little less, who knows. I'll have to take some pictures of our fun little house for memory's sake and do a post about it sometime :)
No comments:
Post a Comment