Sunday, January 20, 2013

Daddy Daughter Time

During the past couple of weeks Rick and Kimbri have spent lots of extra time together. I'm so grateful to Rick and for everything he does, especially during these past couple weeks with having a newborn along with an energy-filled little girl running around!  Even on top of school and work, Rick will still get up with Kimbri in the morning to give her a bottle, play, and read with her so that I can sleep a little longer to make up for the lost sleep during the night due to Garrett's feedings. Rick has been the one to give Kimbri her baths and he has been getting her all ready and taking her to church with him. He is so supportive and is just the best daddy to Kimbri and Garrett I could ever dream of!  I just love him so so so much :)

Here are some of the pictures I've taken of Rick and Kimbri:

Bath Time! - Kimbri LOVES taking baths.


And she loves her bath letters/toys that Grandma & Grandpa Stone got her!


Daddy Daughter Buddies




No comments:

Post a Comment