I know I did a January photo dump but I need to do a February one too in order to catch up on the past couple of months! So here we go again!
Pretty sure I've mentioned already how awesome the weather is during the winter months is. I love it. That means we can go to the park, color chalk out on the driveway, and go on walks all the time, whenever we want, all winter long! Yay!
![]() |
| Kimbri tracing her foot. |
| "Rufio" the bull. We go on walks to see him often. |
| Garrett, Pearl, and Kimbri on our way to Garrett's well child check-up. |
![]() |
| These awesome discs you can build with that we got at DI. |
| I had just finished Garrett's bath when Kimbri decided she wanted a bath too so she hopped on in. |
![]() |
| Daddy and son taking an afternoon snooze |
![]() |
| Wild crazy hair after nap time! |
![]() |
| Look at those cute chubby cheeks! |
Kimbri chillin' in the rocking chair, laying on Garrett's stuffed animal dog, with a tutu on, leg propped up and enjoying a nice cold sippy cup full of milk. That is the life.
Playing kitchen with her tutu on. She loves getting all dressed up in her tutus!
This picture of Garrett in the swing makes me laugh so hard! He loves swinging and was eating a cracker at the same time, or rather just holding the cracker part way in his mouth while having the time of his life swinging!
![]() |
| I love those big brown eyes of his! |
Garrett loves to be sitting all the way up when in the stroller so he can look out and see what's going on around him.
Our back porch swing is a favorite
| Pearl and Kimbri playing dress up. They ran into the front room and asked me to take a picture :) |
| Another walk to see Rufio the bull :) |
I made blueberry muffins one morning and Kimbri ate probably 5 of them. But she ate the middle out and then wouldn't eat the outer shell part. Maybe they were a little too done for her? I don't know but it was funny. And she LOVES blueberry muffins!
February was a great month in Arizona! Looking forward to March when the POOLS open! I still can't believe we can go swimming in March. Yay!!



















No comments:
Post a Comment