Last week Rick had an ACOFP Convention in Philadelphia. Last Tuesday afternoon we stopped by Zupas as a family and ate a little lunch before taking Rick to the airport. We said our goodbyes and he was off to the convention until Saturday night! The kids and I had to keep ourselves busy so the time with Rick gone would pass by more quickly!
Our time was filled with going to the zoo with our friend Catherine and her two sweet children, going to Tumbleweed Park with Erin and her girls, going on runs to different parks in the neighborhoods around our house, and having a girls night with Jessica! Oh, and I also did a lot of cleaning and organizing and reading at nights when the kids were asleep and I was alone. I had to keep busy somehow to keep my mind off of how far apart Rick and I were!
Pretty sure we've never been that far apart in our married life. R = Rick, obviously, and the blue dot is me!

Kimbri and I did nails one night! She chose the color all by herself. That girl loves getting her nails painted ;)
Pretty sure we've never been that far apart in our married life. R = Rick, obviously, and the blue dot is me!

Kimbri and I did nails one night! She chose the color all by herself. That girl loves getting her nails painted ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment