Here are our March photos! At the beginning of March, Cosette made a trip down to Arizona so we all got to see her! There was a little get together at Crystal's home and the kids had a great time. They love their Auntie Cosette!!
We are a little obsessed with banana-berry smoothies. Any time I make one and the kids hear the blender they run over asking for a smoothie :) It's definitely a favorite around here, especially with the weather getting really warm!
 |
| All tuckered out! They both zonked out on the couch! |
 |
| The park! |
.jpg) |
| Family walk/stroller/bike outing. |
 |
Kimbri
loves riding her bike! |
 |
Celebrating our friend, Peyton's birthday. She
turned 2 years old! |
.jpg) |
| We caught a scorpion in our sticky trap in the garage! Ew! |
Along with our sticky traps in the garage, we had to set up a couple ant traps... in our kitchen! So gross. One day we all the sudden had ants crawling out from behind our kitchen outlet. I looked up ways to kill ants in the kitchen because I was sick and tired of squishing so many ants with a wet paper towel. I bought some Terro ant traps and it worked like a charm! Seriously... if you ever need to get rid of ants in your house, use these!!! We put them out at night and all the sudden there was a line of ants, headed toward the trap, gathering up the poison and taking it back to their home. In the morning, there was not a single ant to be seen. No joke. It was incredible!!
 |
| Loving his ice cream cone while riding is pet tiger! |
 |
| Reading books at night before bedtime :) They love their books! |
 |
| Dress up time! Kimbri & Tessa |
All ready for church! The little dress that Kimbri is wearing was a dress that I wore as a little girl :) And yes, our lawn is basically made up of clovers... festive for March I guess!
 |
| Peyton & Garrett at the Children's Museum! |
This was their "quiet time" one day. Lately I've been feeling so tired, I'm sure it's probably a combination of having 2 toddlers and being pregnant. Haha. So sometimes I take a nap on the couch while they watch a movie!
 |
| They love to paint! |
A couple pics of cool sunsets.
 |
| Garrett at church. |
One day I snagged a great deal on a little doctor kit for $2 at a garage sale. The kids love playing with it and like to be a doctor "just like daddy", they say. They play doctor on each other and on their baby dolls.
It had been a long day and I didn't have anything prepared for dinner so I got the kids a cheeseburger and some fries off the dollar menu and split it for them. Garrett loved it and was being super silly!
 |
They hid in the closet and Kimbri yelled to me
asking me to take a picture of them. Haha. |
 |
| They love dipping apple slices in peanut butter! |
No comments:
Post a Comment