Saturday, April 25, 2015

Zoo with Olivia

We had a blast at the zoo with Olivia! It was perfect weather too! Here are some of the pictures we took: 


Eagle




Garrett loved all the snakes, frogs and lizards!

Lion







They love milking the pretend cow...


And riding the tractors...

And petting the goats...







The Phoenix Zoo also has a couple splash pads so we decided to take the kids' swimming suits and let them play in the water for a while. Garrett wasn't too fond of the water randomly splashing up in his face so I wasn't able to get any pics of him at the splash pad because he wouldn't get near the water. Kimbri LOVED it though!



* Olivia and Kimbri also got to ride the camel at the Zoo but I still need to get the pictures from Olivia. So when I get them I'll do an update! And also, Olivia took Garrett to do the "Giraffe Encounter" where they got to feed a giraffe up close so I need to get those pics too!

No comments:

Post a Comment