My little buddy Garrett is growing up so fast! He is so sweet and tender with Brenna and such a good older brother. He loves to sing to her and any time she starts to get a little fussy he runs to her to make sure she's ok. It's the sweetest thing. He loves all things sharks, super-heroes, trucks (especially fire trucks), trains, and animals. He loves playing outside and going to the park. I can't believe he'll be 3 in just a couple months!
![]() |
| He plays by himself so good. He must have quite the imagination. I often have to nurse Brenna and he just plays with his toys while Kimbri is at preschool. |
![]() |
| He loves his "new" footie pjs I got from a used clothing site. |
![]() |
| Poor Garrett fell and his teeth cut his lip open pretty bad :( |









No comments:
Post a Comment