First I have to just take a second and post this screen shot of the weather here in Arizona in January. This is like my dream weather! And I love Arizona for the winters.
Ok, now that I have professed my love for Arizona winters, here are the rest of the pictures that I love from the month of January :)
![]() |
| Getting eaten/tickled by dad. |
![]() |
| Garrett got a Buzz Lightyear toy for Christmas and is so in love with it. Here he was watching Toy Story with his Buzz in arms. |
![]() |
| Garrett is obsessed with this Berenstein Bears book, The Spooky Tree. |
![]() |
| Always so happy in the mornings! She seriously has been SUCH a good and happy baby!! |
![]() |
| Sisters. I love them so much! |
![]() |
| A new doll house given to us from the Banbury family in our ward. |
![]() |
| Getting more grabby and loves the rattle! |
![]() |
| A fort underneath the kitchen table were we had a picnic! |
![]() |
| Kimbri loves to put her princess crown on Brenna. She is such a great big sister! |
![]() |
| Matching church outfits that Gma Haycock gave the girls! |
![]() |
| These are a favorite around our house. This is Kimbri's "carriage" that she made. |
![]() |
| Kimbri lays down by Brenna all the time. The sister love is strong in our house! |
![]() |
| Rick trying to make bread. He didn't realize you needed warm water to make the yeast rise and so he used the blow dryer.... I laughed at him but it actually worked!! |
![]() |
| The finished product! And although it was slightly doughy in the middle, it was yummy! |
![]() |
| I randomly find my counters like this... oh Garrett! |
![]() |
| Our family jog... in January! (Again- AZ has amazing winters) |
![]() |
| Garrett loves his little sis. |
![]() |
| A family in our ward gave us this shirt and he LOVES it! He is a real superhero lover! |
![]() |
| Brenna eating big girl food. |
![]() |
| Kimbri always wanting to pose with Brenna :) |
![]() |
| The lego ship we made. He was so happy about it! |
![]() |
| Eating frozen peas... I was shocked that they both loved them frozen! |
![]() |
| He fell asleep with his Paw Patrol tucks. |































No comments:
Post a Comment