Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day

Valentines day was actually on a Sunday this year so the day before we went on a family hike (pictures from that in a different post) and then had church on Sunday! Kimbri wanted "heart hair" where you do your hair in braids, shaped like a heart, so we tried it out. It actually turned out pretty cute I thought!

Also, Kimbri made a valentine at preschool during the week before Valentine's day. The teacher wrote down what each child said to finish the sentence:

I love my dad because: "He does funny things and tickles me."

I love my mom because: "She takes me places."

That pretty much is right. I'm usually the one taking the kids on outings and such since Rick is so busy with school and whenever dad is home, he wrestles with them and has tickle fights :)



Kimbri's "heart hair"

All ready and happy as can be.

After church I changed Brenna into her heart
onsie that was also Kimbri's as a baby.

All decked out in pink for V-Day!

Brenna reminds me so much of Kimbri at this age.



Kimbri wore a maroon and gold dress that
the Tenney family gave her for V-day.



Making Valentines cookies!




There's so much frosting you can't
 even see the cookie, hahaha!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment