Monday, February 29, 2016

February Photos

Brenna fell asleep on dad's lap :)

Garrett's outfit lately... it must be a boy thing
to ALWAYS strip down to his undies.

We had to try the angel outfit on her.
It was Olivia's when she was little and then
Kimbri wore it and now Brenna!


Brenna loves stroller rides!



We set up the over-the-bed princess net
that used to be Olivia's.

They loved it so much and wanted to have a picnic under it. 


Just woke up from nap time, happy as can be!

Cosette and Jessica came to AZ for a race
and visited us.
(This is Cosette with Brenna)

They wanted to do the exercise video with me... 

Kimbri's "weights"

Trying to do push-ups....



At the park, waiting for Kimbri to be done
at preschool.

The kids love feeding Brenna her "big girl food".


Practicing writing her letters:)

Nighttime reading.

This girl is such a happy baby!

Loving the bouncy seat.

The other day Kimbri was pretending to be a magic genie. She came up to me and asked me to make a wish. So I said, "I wish someone would give me a foot rub." And Kimbri responded with, "Give mommy a foot rub! Briiiiiiing!" And then she set down her magic wand and gave me a foot rub while I fed Brenna. And then my next wish was that the living room would get cleaned. So she cleaned the entire living room! HAHA! It was awesome. 




At the kids play area at the
Superstition Springs Mall.


Garrett had fun climbing on the cars even though we didn't
pay for it to actually move. He still thought it was cool.

Kimbri made a hat for herself.

Garrett loves his baby sister and likes to try
and make her laugh :)

Sometimes I put them to bed a little early and just let them
read books extra long before sleep time. 

We made honey-lime enchiladas for the ward
cook-off and got second place!

Always sucking on her fingers because she's getting teeth!

Brenna always falls asleep when we go on
walks to the park. I love those chubby cheeks!



1 comment:

  1. The undies thing is not exclusive to boys - Michelle does it everyday too! I remember those things for Olivia! And it sounds like I need your enchilada recipe 😉

    ReplyDelete