I am, as always it seems, playing another round of catch up on our family blog. The last 9-10 months have been a whirlwind at times. Everything with moving and being so temporary, combined with having major internet issues, I just haven't kept up as I had imagined so I'm looking back through my planner/calendar and I'm going to write down some of things we did. Probably not in much detail but at least we'll remember we did some things :)
So in April 2016:
-I went to Courtney's baby shower (Rick's cousin).
- We had park days with our neighborhood on Thursdays
-Went to Town Center Lake
-My cousin, Jeralyn, came to visit us
-Went to the zoo with my cousin, Camille.
-Had a fun time at the splash pad in Queen Creek. I miss that you can go to the splash pad in April and have it be hot!
-Babysit for the Davison's (Jack and Thomas). We did a babysit swap that month so we could take turns going out on dates!
-Took the kids to the dentist. They loved it!
-Went to a baby shower for my friend, Iris Thulin.
And here are some pictures from April to add to the post:

![]() |
| We have gone on soooo many afternoon walks! Brenna loves the stroller and being outside. |
![]() |
| Park day fun! |
![]() |
| He has a new-found love of peeing in the backyard, haha! |
![]() |
| He loves his tractor so much that he has been sleeping with it every night for quite a while now. I feel like it takes up more of his bed than he does! |
| Olivia always likes doing mohawk hair on Brenna, so we sent her this picture. |
| His unique entertainment while I'm packing... haha |
| Kimbri has been watching piano lesson videos on the iPad. She is learning "Hot Cross Buns" |
| The jacket my dad brought back for me from Hong Kong, I think, when I was a little girl. |
| Garrett was so excited to ride the dragon on the carousel at Kids Club at the mall. You get a free ride on Thursdays! |
| Every year I wonder how this weather is even possible in the spring. That's Arizona for you! |
![]() |
| Sisters! |
| Trips to the dentist! Kimbri went first :) |
| And Garrett was brave enough once he saw Kimbri do it. |
| Their "nest" they made, which included about every toy and blanket in their room.... ha! |
| Iris Thulin's baby shower at Joe's Farm Grill. |
| Another sleeping picture with his truck, haha. |
![]() |
| Brenna snuggles |
![]() |
| These jammies used to be pink... then I accidentally washed them with something black. Oops! |
![]() |
| Daddy daughter snuggles. |
| Watching a movie with snacks while mommy packs. I promise Garrett has undies on... ha! He has been on this kick lately where he only will wear undies or his swimsuit around the house. |
| Brenna is starting to roll all over the place. |
![]() |
| Brenna really is such a HAPPY baby. It's unreal. |
![]() |
| We usually stop by the fish tanks when we go to Walmart because Garrett LOVES looking at them. |
![]() |
| He also loves putting pennies down the machine by the checkout. |
![]() |
| A beautiful day for a jog around our neighborhood. |
![]() |
| Like I mentioned before, Brenna loves going on walks/jogs. She's so content. |
![]() |
| Garrett loves filling up the sink to make a "pond" where he'll play with his toys. He loves it! |
![]() |
| My kids have always loved baths... and Brenna is no exception. She loves them too! |
![]() |
| Silly hair style after bath time. |
![]() |
| The kids REALLY wanted to use the umbrellas outside in the rain after we got home from church. |
![]() |
| I unintentionally dressed the kids in matching colors so a picture was in order! |
![]() |
| Kimbri being such a big helper to feed Brenna some snacks. |


































No comments:
Post a Comment