Here we are in March already of the year 2016. I think having kids makes time fly by even faster. Time just keeps going and going and I wish I could just stop and stand still for a moment but such is life. It'll just keep flying by and I hope that I can make the most of it and enjoy the little moments along the way!
![]() |
| At the library in the kids section. They thought it was awesome... if you can't tell by their faces! |
![]() |
| Nacho night with an applesauce cup... sometimes we need something easy for dinner. |
![]() |
| Working on her "Frozen" magnet set. |
![]() |
| "Superhero" Garrett got tired out. |
![]() |
| Kimbri and Garrett worked on making "robots" out of a cream cheese box (Kimbri) and a granola bar box (Garrett). |
![]() |
| Poor sick Garrett :( |
![]() |
| Kimbri loves wearing her crown and "wedding dress" around the house |
![]() |
| Working on her beads Uncle Zach got her. |
![]() |
| A picture of a house she drew for her friend, Tessa. We texted her a picture of it :) Kimbri's expression cracks me up! |
![]() |
| Happy St. Patrick's Day! |
![]() |
| I will not miss these darn scorpions... sticky traps for the win! |
![]() |
| Brenna is a roller! Since 6 days old she has loved rolling around on the floor. |
![]() |
| Story time with daddy. |
![]() |
| Kimbri wanted to do a "silly face" picture. |
![]() |
| Girl's night out with some ladies in the ward. The Cornerstone ward in Gilbert is the best ward ever! I'm going to miss all these ladies so dearly when we move. |
![]() |
| A batch of tuxedo brownies... yum! |
![]() |
| After we found out we were moving I headed to Walmart and Sam's Club and loaded up on empty boxes and hit the jackpot in Walmart's Garden Center! |
![]() |
| Wearing dad's hat.... |
![]() |
| ... and making an angry face. |
![]() |
| Kimbri loves salads! |
![]() |
| And Garrett does too! |
![]() |
| I'm gonna miss jogging down this road. It's always very quiet and peaceful. |
![]() |
| Kimbri wrote all her letters. She has learned a lot during preschool! |
![]() |
| Kimbri drew this picture of a fish in a bowl and warte all our names on it. Garrett's name is half on the left and the rest on the right but she mostly got all the letters of all our names on it! |
![]() |
| Shopping trip with Garrett and Brenna while Kimbri was in preschool! |
![]() |
| Kimbri's "splash pad" she made with play doh. |
































No comments:
Post a Comment