Saturday, October 22, 2016

Sid the Science Kid

We decided to take a trip up to the Discovery Gateway Children's Museum because they had a special exhibit going on all about Sid the Science Kid. Kimbri and Garrett have been really into Sid the Science Kid lately so I thought they'd have a great time, and they did! Plus, Rick got home from Arizona!!!!! It was really nice to have him back and to go on a little trip together as a family up to Salt Lake. 

We also decided to stop by Trader Joe's on the way back to Mapleton. I love Trader Joe's and got used to having one close when we lived in AZ. Now that we are in Utah the nearest one is about 45 minutes away and I'm not willing to drive that far for a grocery store... but since it wasn't that out of our way and we were already up north, we stopped by. My all time favorite ice cream in the fall season is Trader Joe's pumpkin ice cream. It is super yummy. It tastes like you are eating pumpkin pie, but in ice cream form. It really is the best! I got the kids hooked on it and they love it just as much as I do now.

Using toothpicks and marshmallows to build stuff.


















No comments:

Post a Comment