Friday, June 30, 2017

More June Pics...

Somehow I missed all the rest of these June photos from our first few weeks of living in NC. So here they are!


I am in love with Kimbri's sweet little notes
that she is always writing me. I love that she
used the word "brilliant", haha!


We have gone to Smith Lake park a couple times and love it!





My mom bought all the kids some fun new sheets
for their beds in our new house. Here is Brenna
trying out her new pillow and crib sheets :)

Kimbri playing dress up in a jacket my dad
brought home to me from Hong Kong when I
was a little girl.

Garrett, Kai and Grey playing cars outside.

We were tending Kai and Grey while my friend, Kelsey, and
her husband went in for an ultrasound. They are about to have
a little girl!





Brenna loves playing with the Little People sets.

We were given a Texas Roadhouse gift card before we moved and decided to take the kids out for a fun dinner together. We met Rick there after his shift ended. The kids looove the rolls with cinnamon butter they have there.






No comments:

Post a Comment