I found some more August pictures that I don't think were posted with the other August post. So here they are:
| I went to check on the kids right before going to bed and Garrett had snuck into the girls' room and fell asleep on the floor. |
| I took Garrett to the dr for his checkup that was required for school and we made a buddy day out of it afterward! I took him to the Dollar Tree and he picked out one thing. He was way excited about it! |
| While we were at the doctor, my good friend Kelsey watched the girls for me! I'm so grateful to have a friend like her! |
![]() |
| She sent me this pic of Brenna and Grey having snacks :) |
| I always find Garrett in the weirdest places when I check on him at night. |
| I was totally missing Wingers and decided to make a copycat recipe (except I added cucumbers). So yummy!! |
| They were sailing in a boat on the blue water...haha. |
| Kimbri had apparently "shared" a bunch of stuffed animals with Brenna one night. So many stuffed toys! |
| Brenna has her shades on and ready to get some shopping done with mommy while the older kids are at school. |
The day after Brenna's b-day, we spent the morning at Chick-fil-a. Rick had to work so we decided to get out and have a little fun on a Saturday morning. They have sides of scrambled eggs for .50 and hash brown tater tots for .99 so it's a fun cheap meal! Not to mention they love playing on the play-place.
| Kimbri was making dramatic faces while I was trying to get Brenna to look at the camera... she was more interested in her food, haha! |
| I hope she always thinks I'm her best friend! I love her so much!!! |
| Getting their craft on! |
| Making snow cones with the machine Olivia sent to Kimbri for her birthday! |
| We made homemade syrup with Koolaid packets. |
| Every once in a while Brenna is awake early enough to come out and send Kimbri off on the bus. But this morning she did not want to let Minnie out of her sight! |
| Garrett loves playing "teacher". He writes down numbers and then points to them and has me say each number. |
| Waiting in the front for the bus to drop Kimbri off. |
| She got a lollipop at school and wanted a picture. |
| My little grape helpers. This kept them busy for a solid 20 minutes, ha! |
| Another "teacher" picture. He decided his teacher name should be Glat... |
| Garrett drew this for me. He said it was me and him and the hearts were for how much we love each other. Also, all those dots on my face are my freckles, he said :) |

No comments:
Post a Comment