Saturday, September 30, 2017

September 2017 ~ Part 2


Wow, I'm finally getting around to the second part of September! It's December now... haha, oops! Oh well! At least I'm getting caught up.

So one day that Rick had off back in September, we went on a lunch date to El Burrito. Kimbri was at school and Garrett was at preschool so it was just us with Brenna, but she is super easy to take places because she's so calm! So it was a really nice date/outing. I loooove the chips and salsa they have there and apparently Brenna does too! Plus, it's only about 1 mile down the road from our house! 




Garrett is totally in love with learning. He loves
doing these addition and subtraction puzzles!

Kimbri got 100% on her spelling test!

"Dress like a pirate day" at preschool. He wanted
to take some gold coins in his pockets and I
made a quick eye patch for him to wear.

Cleaning off her seashells from our most recent
beach trip while eating a popsicle.


My parents celebrated their 29th anniversary on September 22 and they sent me these pictures! They went on a little getaway (to Moab I think?) and the pics are gorgeous! This was right before my dad's heart surgery.




My dad's heart surgery. Brenna saw this picture
and said, "Der Gwampa! His heart is bwoken."
I think all the kids were pretty concerned after
seeing Grandpa like that. But they constantly
remembered to say prayers for him.

We bought a bed frame from some of our friends
and so Garrett has a bed now! He loves it!


The tutu queen... pretty sure she has like 5
tutus on in this picture, haha.

Garrett always loves to wait and watch for
Kimbri's bus to get home and greet her :)

Kimbri snuck in Garrett's bed one night...
sometimes they can be such great friends!

Brenna loves bringing her friends to bed with her.


We all got home from church and I started making lunch while
the older kids went to change out of their church clothes. Next
thing I know, Brenna had disappeared too. She had gone into the
office and found an iPad and started watching a show, baha!
She can be so sneaky sometimes.




The sunrise one morning when we were waiting
for the bus to come.

My mom sent me this picture of their backyard
when they got snow on the mountains!

Garrett's Johnny Appleseed parade at preschool!


Kimbri took my phone one day and took some
selfies.


She also took a picture of me napping on the
couch... this was super early on in my pregnancy
and I was always soooo tired!



Rick recently read Captain Underpants with K and G. So now
Garrett think's it's hilarious to do this...
I love the next 3 pictures of Brenna greeting daddy as he got home from work one day! She loves to watch for him on the porch and when he pulls in she runs to him. So one day I decided I needed to capture how cute it is :)





This girl's hair is getting so long and is SO blonde!

No comments:

Post a Comment