Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween 2017

I originally was not going to take the kids trick or treating (except for maybe a couple houses right next to ours) since Rick had to work late. Also because I took the kids to the ward Halloween Trunk or Treat and they got PLENTY of candy there. Mostly it was because I felt bad going trick or treating and not being at our house to pass out candy. I just couldn't figure out the logistics of it all, I guess. However, a friend from the ward texted and was planning on coming to our neighborhood to go trick or treating and asked if we wanted to join. So I decided that I'd just set a bowl of candy out with a sign that said, "Please take 1" and we went with our friends! We only did one loop around not even half of our neighborhood and by the time we got back the candy on our porch was gone! Luckily I didn't put all of it out so then we sat on the porch and passed out the rest as trick or treaters came by. We actually ran out of candy 30 minutes before the end of trick-or-treating hours, so we had to just turn off all our lights and go inside. I guess next year we'll have to buy more candy! It was seriously insane how many people that flooded our neighborhood to trick-or-treat!

Kimbri was Sleeping Beauty.

Brenna, Kellan, Kimbri, Garrett


Garrett, Kimbri, Kellan
Brenna, Haley & Charlie

Brenna, Haley, Charlie







Brenna wore her Minni Mouse outfit

Garrett was Donatello, a Ninja Turtle.

Carving Pumpkins.
Brenna was a ballerina that night!



Kimbri was The Little Mermaid.




Brenna, Kimbri, Garrett


Buzz Lightyear, a Butterfly, & Cinderella at the
Ward Trunk or Treat







Kimbri's Cinderella hair-do.

We went to the special Halloween story time at the library.








Daddy & Brenna working on her little pumpkin.



1 comment:

  1. Holy intense hair-do! 😆 They are so cute in all their outfits!

    ReplyDelete