 |
| Kimbri loves reading the "Olivia the Pig" books! |
 |
| Making some Mickey Pancakes! |
 |
| With strawberries and ice cream! |
 |
| Homemade pancakes! |
 |
I made a trip to JcPenney. They had stuff clearance super cheap, then you could take another 50% off. I got all this for barely over $2! |
 |
Rick & I got out on a little date night just the two of us. He'd been wanting to go to an all you can eat place so we went to Golden Corral. I had been craving salad (pregnancy craving I guess? )so it worked out great! |
 |
| The dessert was also really yummy. This is what Rick got, haha! |
 |
| I prefer just a classic cookies 'n cream. |
 |
After dinner we went and walked around Mezerick Park. They have a frisbee golf course so we'll definitely have to come back and try it out! |
 |
We were doing FaceTime when it was my Grandpa's 89th birthday. So fun to be able to join in a little on things like this! |
Garrett got his preschool pictures taken! We picked out a couple to purchase but here are all the ones they sent as options. I decided to snap a few pictures of all the different ones since I love so many of them!
Lunch date with Rick while the older two were at school. We decided to try out Panera. Brenna had white mac and cheese and loved it :)
 |
| Sister selfies!! I love these little girls! |
 |
When it's still warm enough in October to play with the water toys! Brenna loves the water table. |
 |
| It's that time of year! I loooove pumpkin ice cream. |
 |
My sweet friend, Kelsey, brought over some delicious soup and rolls for us. I had been feeling pretty nauseous from the pregnancy and the kids had been sick for several days so she brought me a meal. It was so sweet of her! |
 |
| Movie night, complete with popcorn! |
We went on a family outing to Clark Park one Saturday. We picked up Little Caesar's pizza and some breadsticks. The kids played their little hearts out on the play ground and we had a pizza picnic. Then we walked over to the Nature Center to look at the animals! It was a day full of some much needed family time!
 |
| Kimbri insisted that I take a picture of her, haha. |
 |
| Brenna wasn't too sure about that thing... |
 |
| They found a little toad on our front porch. |
 |
I love these moments when they actually are getting along so well, reading together on the couch after bath time, right before bed time. |
 |
| At Smith Lake Park |
 |
| Brenna & Grey |
 |
| Kye, Garrett, Kimbri |
 |
| Garrett, Kimbri, & Kye |
 |
| Brenna & Grey |
 |
| Brenna & Garrett |
 |
This is Brenna's favorite thing at the Fayetteville children museum. |
 |
| Brenna is obsessed with coloring, especially with the color red. |
 |
It's weird to just have Brenna home 3 mornings per week. We have gone with our friends to story time at the library. This month they did a fun spider web activity! |
 |
| Brenna loves this toy at the library! |
 |
After story time she had a snack while we went to pick up Garrett from preschool. |
 |
And sometimes she's still in jammies at preschool pickup... |
 |
| Kimbri fell asleep in Garrett's bed... |
 |
| and Garrett fel asleep on the couch... |
 |
| Garret's has some weird outfit ideas.... |
 |
| G & B watching K get on the bus in the morning. |
 |
| Garret's favorite pastime lately. |
 |
It was mismatching shoe day at school! It was also SUPER foggy that morning! |
 |
The bus stop was seriously so foggy, and it's only 2 houses down! |
 |
| Bath time shenanigans. |
The next several pictures are of our trip to Hubb's Corn Maze. It was for Garrett's preschool field trip! The kids had a blast! Kimbri was at school but got to go on her own field trip to another similar place the next day.
 |
Garrett thought this was so cool. And he totally made it up the dirt hill even though it was pretty steep! |
 |
Brenna was totally in love with this slide. Pretty sure she could've done this over and over all day long. |
 |
Garret got to pick out a pumpkin as part of the field trip! |
 |
| Brenna totally wore herself out and zonked on the way home. |
 |
| Kimbri is all ready for picture day at school! |
 |
Rick had the morning off so we went on a little walk, still in our pjs! |
 |
Another story time with Brenna! All about superheroes and they made fun masks. |
 |
| Kimbri's pumpkin she got from her own field trip. |
 |
| Kimbri set up a little "tea" party for us. |
 |
We found out that Brenna is totally and completely obsessed with suckers. |
 |
| Kimbri loves taking random selfies, haha. |
 |
| And apparently she likes taking photos of others too... |
 |
| Garrett's preschool parade for Halloween! |
 |
We went to IHOP for the free "Scary Face" pancakes that they give to kids on Halloween with our friends. The kids loved it! But I'm pretty sure our waiter thought we were crazy bringing 6 kids to a restaurant. It got a little insane and there was A LOT of syrup pouring and a major sticky mess by the end but I think the kids had a lot of fun. |
 |
While the older two are at school, I've had to do a lot of work for Etsy. Brenna is such a little angel child and would sit on the office floor and play for so long while I got some work done. My goal was to earn enough extra for us to take the kids to Disney World and I have officially reached that goal with the income I made during the months of Sept & Oct. Yay! I'm so excited and grateful! We're going to go in January! |
Garrett reminds me of Enoch in some of these pictures. His picture in the doorway brought back some memories of us as kids doing that in the archway to the playroom in your parents house before they added on! Also I'm so excited for you guys going to Disney - I can't believe you earned that much money in those months, that's awesome!
ReplyDelete