Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Brenna

Whenever I pull out and old dress or piece of clothing that I wore as a little girl and put Brenna in it, I of course have to take a lot of pictures :) Every parent thinks their kids are adorable but isn't she just adorable?! And having her wear something that you used to wear as a little girl adds a whole other layer of sentimentality. 

Also, Brenna has been on a kick lately with requesting curly hair for church. We have 1pm church so it has been easy to honor her requests, haha. When the new baby comes I'm not sure if I'll always have time to indulge in doing her hair but I'm loving it in the meantime! Her little blond curly locks are just too cute!


That hand on her hip though! So cute and sassy!






This little pink sweater with sheep on it was also mine as a little girl. I remember seeing pictures in a photo album of me at age 2 wearing this when I had a broken leg. I had a pink sweater to match my pink cast. Now I have a little girl that is wearing the same sweater 26 years later... and her little smile just melts my heart!




No comments:

Post a Comment