**Warning**
This post is mostly pictures of Nebraska around where Dawson and Stacie live. I love taking pictures of the outdoors, especially this type of stuff where there are fields, barns, dirt roads, tractors, etc... Maybe someday I'll get around to painting one or two of these...but that's a big maybe! Anyway, on our last night in Nebraska, as the sun was going down, Dawson took me around town on a ride in his white truck so that I could snap some pictures. So here we go!
 |
| I like this one a lot! |
 |
| ...and this one! |
 |
We saw this on our drive and naturally Dawson got all excited and told me to take a picture:) |
 |
| A lot of cows around them parts of Nebraska! Haha! |
 |
| The twin brotha.... |
 |
| ....making an "I'm so cool" face. |
 |
| I love this one a lot too! |
And now for the sunset pictures. I've always LOVED sunset pictures. When I was little I would take my colored pencils and paper or pastels and go sit out on the hill in front of our house and try to draw the sunset with the little farm just down the road from us, with the tractor, little shed and silos. And ever since then I've just really loved watching the sun set at night!
And there you have it. A post full of a ton of pictures of Nebraska!
No comments:
Post a Comment