Thursday, March 14, 2013

Cosette's Mission

Cosette left on her mission to Argentina just a couple weeks ago! I hadn't uploaded the pictures onto the computer until just the other day so I haven't posted the ones from the day she left. She is going to be such a fantastic missionary!! We love her so much and I'm so grateful for her wonderful example of such a loving and kind person.

Here is Kimbri with her Aunt Cosette :)


And here is Rick with his little sister :) 


Also, as a quick side-note... Zach went through the temple for the first time just a couple of days ago on March 12, since he is about to leave on his mission to South Africa. He chose the Manti Temple which is where Nolan and I both went for the first time, too. I haven't been back to do a session there since right before I got married and it was a great experience! It was really neat to have the opportunity to be there with Zach along with my parents, my Grandma and Grandpa Haycock and Nolan! 

I snapped a quick picture on our way out.



No comments:

Post a Comment