Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sibling Love

Today we were in the car a long time since we all drove up to the airport as a family to drop Zach off and send him on his way to Africa. So Garrett was in the carseat for about 3 hours! When we got home I took him out of his carseat, fed him and changed his diaper, leaving his pants off cause it was pretty warm. I lay him down on the floor to stretch for a while since he'd been in the carseat for so long and Kimbri ran over and lied down beside him. 

This picture turned out kind of blurry...oops! 

Garrett was happy to be out of his carseat!

This is the onsie Olivia got for Garrett

Then Kimbri started giving Garrett kisses on his head...


...and then she smacked him right on the lips! Haha! Oh how she loves that little boy:) And I love both those little kiddos. They are such a joy in my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment