I've had several pictures of Kimbri that I've been wanting to combine into one post. They are just some random pictures I've snapped here and there but I want to have them posted to our blog:)
Kimbri absolutely LOVES the beads that my Aunt Donna sent us in the mail! Thank you so much, Donna! She'll put them all on and take them off and put them all on again and do that over and over. She also like putting them into a bucket and taking them out again.
| Even has beads on when she's eating! ;-) |
Kimbri also has an obsession with putting on daddy's shoes. We usually keep our shoes by the front door and so often Kimbri will wander over there and put daddy's shoes on and attempt to walk around in them. Daddy's feet are so big that even when Kimbri has her own shoes on she can still easily fit her feet inside his shoes and awkwardly walk around in them.
My mom gave me this pink sheet to use for Kimbri's crib but for some reason it doesn't fit. I've tried with all my might to make it fit but it just won't. But Kimbri doesn't mind because she loves to wrap up in the silky material and walk around the house in it. She also loves using it to play Peek-a-boo.
Last weekend Olivia came over to our house to have a sleepover! It was was fun! Olivia, Rick and I all stayed up playing Settlers of Catan, twice. We love that game. Rick had to go to Salt Lake for General Conference Translation training for the morning so while he was there, Olivia, Kimbri, Garrett and I all went to the mall.
Olivia had to exchange something at one of the stores so while we were waiting Kimbri and I took some pictures. Me and my little girl. Oh how I love her!!
After the mall, we came home and fed the kids and Kimbri went down for a nap shortly. Rick got home and we decided to play Settlers of Catan, again. Yes. We really do love that game!
Then after Kimbri woke up we headed to Spanish Fork and I curled Olivia's hair and we had a girls night out with our mom. We went to Cafe Rio for dinner and then attended the Miss Spanish Fork Pageant. Rick took Kimbri and Garret to his mom's house to visit while I was out with my mom and Olivia. Thanks, babe, for watching the kiddos for me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment