Kimbri loves running around in only her diaper and shoes, princesses, and Garrett!
So these next two pictures may someday embarrass Kimbri a little but it really is just so hot that sometimes... ok, all the time... I let her run around in her diaper. Not only does she love only wearing her diaper but she loves putting her shoes on too! (Thanks to Delicia for the cute shoes! She loves them!) Anyway, so I think the whole diaper and shoe combo is pretty funny!
So these next two pictures may someday embarrass Kimbri a little but it really is just so hot that sometimes... ok, all the time... I let her run around in her diaper. Not only does she love only wearing her diaper but she loves putting her shoes on too! (Thanks to Delicia for the cute shoes! She loves them!) Anyway, so I think the whole diaper and shoe combo is pretty funny!
| Look at that belly! |
| She was being so silly :) |
Lately we've been reading some of the Disney Princess books. She's getting to the point where we can read longer books with more words on a page without her getting distracted. So it's been fun reading about Sleeping Beauty, Jasmine, and Cinderella with her.
Not too long ago we got out her light blue dress that Sundee got her a while back and pretended it was a Cinderella dress. And also, she is FINALLY getting enough hair to put some hair clips/bows in it! Haha! Her hair is still so thin and very fine that the clips still don't stay in very well, but we're getting there!
I know I've said this before but Kimbri is pretty in love with Garrett.... except maybe when she's tired or hungry, haha :) But really, she is such a great big sister! She loves holding him and giving him kisses. We have to practice giving him "soft" kisses because otherwise she'll hug is whole head and practically kiss his face off!
And here are a couple other random pictures we took. I don't know what Kimbri was pointing at in the first one but it turned out kind of funny, the way she is mid-sentence and pointing, and how Garrett's head looks HUGE because he is closer to the camera... but anyway, I want to have at least some documented pictures of me with my kiddos :) I love them so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment