Ever since getting an iPad I've taken a lot more pictures of the kiddos doing random things throughout the day! My camera is super old and takes forrreeevvveeerrrr to turn on that usually by the time it is actually on and ready to take a picture, Kimbri is on to the next thing or notices that I'm getting the camera out, so I miss the moment, or whatever.
Anyway, with an iPad you can just whip it out and snap a picture almost instantly. I know the quality probably isn't as great but it's good enough for me! And then it's SO easy to just email them to myself and have them on the computer instantly, instead of waiting to upload them all to your computer. Rick showed somehow 'sinked' the iPad and his laptop together so that if I take a picture with the iPad, it automatically appears on his laptop! I have no idea how that even is possible. But it's sweet!!
Anyway, here are some fun pictures of the kids as of late:
Kimbri loves broccoli. And so does her mama! It's among my favorite veggies. I have know idea how she even got this idea, but whenever we have broccoli she bites of the tops and doesn't eat the stems (you can see a pile of stems on the counter next to her bowl...haha!).
Kimbri recently has become somewhat obsessed with the Mickey Mouse hat in the following 3 pictures. She went and found it, got some books and sat at the kitchen table and read books for quite a long time, with nothing but a diaper and her Mickey Mouse hat on. And to be honest, I have no clue where that hat even came from! But she loves it.
Now it's Garrett's turn!
Garrett was all ready for church and was chillaxin' on Kimbri's hot pink bean bag that she got for her birthday. And yes, he is teething so that's why the fingers are in the mouth :)
The other day, the kids and I were playing in Kimbri's room when Rick got home. He immediately came and joined us, got down on his hands and knees and started saying "dadadadadada". And to our surprise, Garrett said it right back to him! His first word is officially "dada"! Wahoo!
It was so cute. And Garrett got really excited about it... probably because we were so excited about it. And his smile is super contagious.
No comments:
Post a Comment