Thursday, October 3, 2013

Photo Dump

Ever since getting and iPad, I think I take more pictures. Probably because my camera takes forever and a day to turn on and warm up or whatever and the iPad is just a lot quicker. Long story short, by the time my camera is finally ready to take a picture, the moment is gone. 

I know iPad pictures aren't as good of quality (so maybe someday I'll get a better camera and then I can take more pictures with that), but for right now I'll probably just use the iPad more often than not.

So here is a fun photo dump of the photos that have been collecting on said iPad:





Check out those thighs! Love 'em.


Aunt Olivia gave Garrett this onesie :)


Kimbri and her friend, Pearl, playing baby dolls.

I finally made round rolls that turned out good!


She loves her sunglasses!

...and she loves the sandals Pearl gave her.

Garrett LoVeS bath time!


He is pulling his sneaky smile.


Kimbri loves holding her baby brother!



I love to kiss those chubby cheeks!


K trying to help feed G the bottle

Whenever they lay next to each other Garrett always reaches over at
Kimbri and she gets all giggly.


Homemade finger paint time!


We sure made a mess but K sure had fun finger painting!


The following picture needs an explanation. I was trying to get dinner cooked and Kimbri disappeared for a few minutes. Not too long after she reappeared in the kitchen totally naked with my old Minnie Mouse ears on her waist!!! Oh my I laughed so hard. That girl!


Then she decided that Garrett should wear them. Oh my. She cracks me up!


We made a fort out of the lawn mower box... yes, we finally
bought a lawn mower!


More bath time!

She insists on reading her block books while sitting
on her toilet, lining them up after she reads each one.


This girl was SOOOO tired but wouldn't get in bed for
a nap, so I put on a Disney sing-along movie and she
was out like a rock before the first song even finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment