I know I'm super behind in updating the blog but I was having issues getting our pictures to upload to the blog. Anyway, our 3 week trip to Utah was so fantastic! It was sooooo hard to be away from Rick for such a long time though. After 2 weeks apart, he came up once his Fall Break started and joined in on the fun :) And he TOTALLY surprised me by driving through the night and showing up in Spanish Fork on Saturday morning when I wasn't expecting him until late Saturday night! Best. Surprise. Ever. I was so shocked when he walked in the door and so so so happy to see him!
My wonderful dad drove all the way down to Arizona to help me and the kids get to Utah. He literally drove to AZ on Saturday and turned around and we drove back on Sunday. I had to speak in church that Sunday so we left after that. Oh, and our church doesn't start until 2pm so we got a late start and didn't get to Utah till super early in the morning! But the kids did AMAZING on the drive. We made one stop partway into the drive to change Kimbri and Garrett's diapers and I nursed Garrett really quick. Then we made one stop just outside of Las Vegas to fill up the tank with gas and that's all! We only had to stope twice. It was great! And a HUGE thank you to my dad for helping us get to Utah!!!!
The reason for going so early is that Dawson, Stacie and their family were in Utah too and so that meant if I were to get there then all 7 of us kids would be together, which doesn't happen too often anymore. So since it was my parents 25th wedding anniversary later that month we decided it would be fun to do a little get together in celebration of them! So that was fun and I'm glad we were able to all be together!
I wish I would've taken more pictures. But oh well, we were having too much fun!
Here are some of the ones I got on the iPad. I actually did take my real camera but didn't have batteries so we just made do with the trusty iPad. Haha. They aren't the best quality and are often times super blurry but oh well...
No comments:
Post a Comment