Ok, so I know that the last few posts have just been big photo dumps but it has been the easiest, fastest way to catch up with my blog. I still have tons of photos from June through August but they aren't uploaded to my computed yet so I'll have to do those later.
Here are the random pictures I took during the month of November!
![]() |
| Kimbri and Garrett's tower that they built. |
The rose bush in our back yard finally grew a rose! And it smelled amazing!
There was this one time that Garrett tried pouring his own milk when I wasn't watching. Yeah... at least it mostly all stayed on the table so it made cleanup a little bit easier!
![]() |
| He is in the middle of saying "Uh Oh". |
I love Arizona winters!! It's amazing to me that during winter in AZ, the grass is all green, the weather is warm and we can go to the park and be outside and have it still be great weather!
Kimbri got a hold of my phone and somehow snapped over 100 photos of herself. Mostly of just her eyes like these 2 pictures:
Once again... I love AZ winters! Short sleeves and shorts in November!
![]() |
| Garrett sitting in a little sand hole. |
![]() |
| Driving with the windows down in November! |
Dress up time has been a daily occurrence at our house lately. Kimbri loves dressing up like a ballerina, a fairy, a princess... pretty much anything! She sometimes even dresses Garrett up in a tutu and beads... I guess it's time we start getting some boy dress ups in the house!
Sometimes this is the only way I am able take a shower.... they stay put on my bed and I can see them from the master bathroom shower, which allows me to keep an eye on them, especially if I lock my door so they can't run all over the house! Garrett sure looks comfy, haha :)
Garrett being silly with his paper plate from dinner.
![]() |
| He was being sneaky and got ALL the graham crackers out of the box! |
Sometimes they can be the best of friends. Kimbri can been so cute with Garrett, reading stories to him, giving him hugs, and she also has been way in to rocking him in the rocking chair, even though Garrett isn't quite as fond about that idea. Haha!
![]() |
| I sure love these two :) I'm so blessed to have them! |
One of our babysitters, Emily, made these with Kimbri one night. Little stick figures made from pipe cleaner! I thought it was such a cute idea! Kimbri loves playing with her little "stick people". She is an awesome babysitter!
































No comments:
Post a Comment