Wednesday, December 10, 2014

October - 2014

And here are all of my miscellaneous pictures from October! 

We went through a car wash and Garrett was not to sure about what was going on... at first he looked like he was in a trance and then he glanced at me like he was super concerned. It was pretty funny seeing his and Kimbri's reaction when going through a car wash for the first time ever. 



Zoo trip with our friends Erin, Tessa, and Peyton! The tiger was up and wandering around that day. I think the kids were pretty entertained by it! Garrett loves tigers!



Looking at the Orangutang 

The rhino was up moving around that day too! And we had a great view of him! Usually he is far back in the pen, making it hard to see him. 



Kimbri built this block tower all by herself! I was actually pretty impressed by it. She loves building things! And as you can tell, she was pretty excited and proud of herself :)




K randomly made a bed on our kitchen floor...


This is what Kimbri picked out at the Dollar Store with the dollar that Uncle Zach gave her when he visited us! She was SO excited about it. This girl loooooves to paint. 








Garrett, stuffing his face with a cupcake at Molly's house :)



We love Trader Joe's! Sometime during October we went shopping there and I let Kimbri and Garrett pick out 2 little miniature pumpkins. Kimbri ever so carefully picked hers out and gently put it in her own little mini grocery cart. During the whole trip she kept rearranging the grocery items I would hand her as she put them in the cart! It was so funny. And also, Garrett desperately wanted to push his own cart too, but that would've just been too much. I can just imagine, both of them pushing their own carts down each grocery aisle, running into the shelves, not to mention people! Yeah, I just kept him buckled up in my cart. 


While at Trader Joe's we bought some Pumpkin Ice Cream. It. Is. SOOOOO GOOD!!!!!  I'm sad that they don't sell it year round. I think I need a deep freezer so that I can buy a years supply so I won't run out until next October when they start selling it again. The kids even loved it too! And my favorite way to eat it is to mush up graham crackers and swirl them around in the ice cream. Yum!


Park on Elliot. We love this park! It is specifically for kids ages 2-5. It's perfect! I want a park like this in my backyard. Maybe some day. Just kidding, but I do want to have a fun awesome backyard someday!






No comments:

Post a Comment