Sunday, August 9, 2015

July/August Random Pics

After trying to catch up with my blog posts from the last couple months, I came across some miscellaneous photos that I figured I'd put all into one post. So here ya go! Some of them are from one of our many trips to the children's museum and some are completely random pics :)



They love "cooking" me meals in the play kitchen.






Garrett has been so into pirates lately...


Date night at the Gilbert temple!

Garrett is in love with his new shoes we got
at Walmart for $3!






Preston & Garrett when we went bowling.
(Uncle Preston spent the night with us while
he was here visiting Arizona) 

It is so hot in the summer that the park is usually
NOT an option or we'd all burn up. So we went
to McDonald's for and ice cream cone.

They played HARD on the indoor playground
and got just as red faces as they probably would've
outside from how sweaty they got. But they loved
the ice cream!




No comments:

Post a Comment