The other day I found Kimbri in the bathroom like this:
She has gotten really good at going potty by herself, flushing the toilet, putting the lid down, then standing on the toilet to reach over to the sink to wash her hands. I usually go in to check on her to make sure she didn't do a #2 because she needs help wiping in that case. But this time I was occupied with Garrett at the moment and heard the water turn on so I assumed all was well and that she was just washing her hands.
After the water stayed running for longer than it should I went in to check on her and she had somehow gotten the stopper to plug the sink and filled the sink all the way up! I got there just in time because much longer and it would have started spilling all over onto the floor!
She looked up at me so innocently and said, "Do hair." Haha :) So I let her sit there for a little while so she could "do her hair". She would dip her head into the water and then comb it out, just like in the pictures. I know I mentioned a couple posts ago how Garrett was growing up so fast... well so is Kimbri! She is learning so much each day and is soooo independent!
I love her with all my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment