Thursday, December 5, 2013

Our Life

Life is good. We've been spending our time playing dress ups...



Practicing letters with playdough... 



Lounging around, playing with toys and reading books....


And crawling all over the house, pulling up on everything! Garrett is getting SO strong!



Our life lately has been filled with going on walks all the time because the weather has been SO great! We've been going to a bunch of different parks. We visited the zoo last week over Thanksgiving break and we've just been enjoying life!

Here are some more pictures of our everyday life:


The big box was a hit! Who needs toys when you have a box??

I recently bought a toddler bed with a mattress off an online yardsale type site on Facebook for only $10! I know we won't be needing one for quite a while but it was such a good deal I couldn't pass it up! I just figured we definitely could use one eventually so I might as well get it while it's so cheap!

Garrett has been having the time of his life climbing up onto it! Yes, he can climb up onto it all by himself!


Can you tell how happy it makes him? He just knows that he's such a big boy now :)




More fun playing with the big box!



And sometimes we just get so worn out from playing so much!


And for some more pictures of our little boy! He is such a happy baby! And his smile melts my heart.



And here is that box.... again.




No comments:

Post a Comment