Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My Little Guy

Garrett is growing up SO fast. I know that I probably say that all the time. But it's true. I remember last year around this time, during the holiday season, I was anxiously waiting for the arrival of little Garrett. And now he is here and he is almost 1 year old! What?!?! Time flies.

He has had his two bottom teeth for about a month now but I hadn't captured a picture of them yet. That is one hard thing to do! Getting a picture of a baby opening his mouth at just the right angle so you can see his cute little teeth. Yes, I just called his teeth cute. :)

Here were my attempts in getting a picture of his teeth:


This one turned out kind of blurry but you can kind of see his teeth!

None of the following pictures really captured his teeth but they are still super handsome so I of course have to still post them! Also, those big brown eyes are sooooo adorable! Takes after his daddy ;)




And here we go! I finally got some pictures of his little stubby teeth!



Also, I'm pretty sure Garrett's top two teeth are starting to push through! I guess that explains all the drool lately! 

And here is what Garrett has been up to the past little while:

He has discovered how to pull all the movies off the shelves. It's one of his favorite things to do. Ha!



He loves playing in the floaty boat and loves to play with the piano toy. And as you can see here he is doing both of them at once:



He had to make sure to get every single last toy out of that cabinet... even if it meant crawling into it to be able to reach in the very back!



And Garrett loves to eat... as always. Shocker, right? Nope. I babysat for a lady in our ward the other morning and when she picked up her daughter, Layla, who is Kimbri's age, she brought us pizza for lunch. Garrett ate a whole slice by himself! And since he was still acting hungry I gave him some green beans and he at a tray full of those too! He's a growin' boy that's for sure!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment