I feel like I post a lot of random dress up pictures.... and it's probably because Kimbri LOVES to dress up. She is always asking if she can get her dress ups out. Then she puts on the whole sha-bang and twirls and dances around the house and asks me to take pictures of her. Haha! So here you go. Some dress up photos of the one and only, Kimbri Stone!
One of our awesome babysitters, Emily, gave Kimbri the sparkly blue dress in the picture below. Her mom is a dance teacher and Emily said it was one of the old extra costumes from the studio. Kimbri is in love with it!! And the bottom tutu part flips up when she twirls and Kimbri loves that about it.
![]() |
| Fireman Kimbri |
Kimbri got all dressed up one afternoon and came and took a bow in front of me and said, "Your majesty." Bahaha! It was so funny. I guess I'm the queen of our castle :) And then out walked Garrett in a red tutu. I guess we really do need to get some boy dress ups!









No comments:
Post a Comment