I really got treated good on Mother's Day this year! Rick got up with the kids when they decided to get up early and let me sleep in! We don't have church till 10am so it was nice to sleep in a while. When I finally did wake up, the kids and Rick (I'm sure mostly Rick, haha) had been slaving away in the kitchen to make me waffles, with fresh fruit and syrup and scrambled eggs with a glass of orange juice. It was yummy!
Then we all got ready for church and tried to get a picture of the kids on Mother's Day. I guess I should've jumped in the picture with them since I'm their mother. Oops. It was really windy and Kimbri's hair was going crazy!
The ward gave all the mothers chocolate, which I am not a fan of, but I didn't have any problems getting help eating it when everybody else in my family loves it! Haha!
These pics were taken after church while Kimbri and I were waiting by the car for Rick to come out with Garrett and the keys. She was smelling the flowers :)






No comments:
Post a Comment