It's that time of year... Can I just say GROSS?!?! And I just have to get it out there and say how much I HATE scorpions. No, I have never been stung by one, knock on wood, but I just hate everything about them. Except that it is kind of cool that they glow under a black light. But even that kind of creeps me out.
Anyway, I stocked up on sticky traps and loaded up all sides of our garage with them. I have a love/hate relationship with these traps. Every time it catches one I think, Yes! it caught the nasty little bugger. But then I think, Sick! Why are they even in our garage in the first place?! I'm glad that the traps do their job so well but it grosses me out every time it catches a scorpion.
Tis' the life of living in Arizona.

No comments:
Post a Comment