Monday, July 17, 2017

Headband Project

This was a random project I had to earn a little extra money during the summer before Brenna was born. I had made up some headbands for Brenna and used the leftover fabric to make extras and sold them. It not only paid for the material itself (free headbands for Brenna!) but it also made quite a few headbands out of a little amount of fabric! I had so much interest in them when I posted them for sale, that I ended up making a ton more and selling them on Facebook yard sale pages. It costs about .30 to .50 + my time to make a headband and then I was selling them for $2.50 each. Rick was busy studying for boards and the kids would go to bed around 7pm so I had several hours alone each night that I worked on this little project. It was fun to have something to fill my time with that earned a little extra income.




No comments:

Post a Comment