I can't believe that 6 years ago, Kimbri made me a mom. She has turned into such a smart, kind, spunky, and beautiful little girl. She works hard, does her best, is an amazing helper to me and her two younger siblings, makes friends really easily and is the best note-writer there ever was!
Kimbri is seriously always writing me notes. And on days when I feel like I'm not doing good enough, I see the notes everywhere around the house from Kimbri, and they remind me of how meek and pure kids are. She loves me no matter what, and is always reminding me of that. And sometimes I need those reminders, because let's face it, she is the first child and I feel like she has been the guinea pig with a lot of things. She was the first kid we had and she has been so patient in so many things, whether she remembers it or not, while I have been trying to figure out this whole mom thing.
I love how genuine she is. I love that her heart is huge. I love that she really feels and lives life to the fullest. When this girl is happy, the whole world knows it and she is ecstatic! When she is excited about something, everyone hears about it. When she is sad, everyone also knows it ;) But I really do love that she is just that genuine. That she really feels. That she has emotion and is real.
I'm so grateful for Kimbri in my life. She has taught me so much in her now 6 years of life. I just hope that I can teach her as much as she has taught me! I LOVE YOU, KIMBRI!!!!
Kimbri really has a lot of fun when she can play around with the camera on my phone. I've included some of the selfies she has taken the last little bit. Also, another time we took lots of pictures was at the school bus drop off. She is definitely NOT camera shy, haha! Here are some Kimbir pictures:




I can't believe it's been that long since I watched her as a newborn at school. She is hilarious!
ReplyDelete