Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Kimbri Photo Shoot

So I've been trying to catch up the family blog for the year 2016. I got so behind because of internet issues that we had while living in Utah, but it has been one of my New Year goals for 2017 to catch everything up by the end of this year. Now that we are moved and getting settled, I'm working more on this goal. 

Anyway, while I was sorting through pictures, I found some pictures I forgot we had of Kimbri! One of Olivia's friends, Makayla Cazier, wanted to use Kimbri as one of her photography models. So we got some cute free pictures out of it! Kimbri has so much personality and loves doing poses for the camera, so this was right up her alley :)















They said she insisted on wanting a picture with the flower
down her dress like this. Haha!



1 comment:

  1. These are awesome and funny! You can totally see her personality in these :)

    ReplyDelete