Friday, June 8, 2012

She Winks!

Okay, so I may have over done it on the pictures but she was just acting so stinkin' cute! And she is only in a diaper because as I mentioned in a previous post, our house has been sooooooo hot. So Kimbri got to sport the diaper outfit;) And she totally loved it.

Also, Kimbri can wink!

She seems so happy about it too. And as a side note...you can kind of see her hair fluffed up in this picture. There's proof! She DOES have hair. Just not very much:) But it's growing.


She likes to play with my sunglasses...and wear them too. 


Another wink!  



And another one...what a cute face she has! 


She makes me laugh. And smile. A lot.




I think I mentioned a couple posts back that Kimbri always crawls over to the piano and stands up to reach her little fingers up and play the keys. But I don't think I had a picture when I did that post so here ya go. And also, look at those chubby legs! I am in love.


She just had to stop and wink at me again. Haha! I can't get over how adorable she is!


That facial expression just cracks me up every time I see it!


She has learned a new trick and just loves showing it off!! Keep on winking, Kimbri. I love you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment